Join BodyMed Boutique at BRA Day Burlington
This is a FREE event taking place at Joseph Brant Hospital, 1245 Lakeshore Road, Burlington – main floor of Joseph Brant Hospital at the Busby Learning Centre.
When: Thu, 11 October 2018 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT.
BRA Day is a FREE, annual event that brings leading breast reconstruction experts together to answer all your questions.Register Now
Learn about the options available:
- Connect with women who have been through it
- See real results of reconstruction in the Show & Tell Lounge
- Get answers to your reconstruction questions
Presentations from breast reconstruction surgeons and women who have had reconstruction and gone through this journey.
Show & Tell Lounge where women can see the real-life results of breast reconstruction and speak with women who have been through it.
Exhibit Area with products and services to help women who have been affected by breast cancer
Snacks and Refreshments provided for all attendees
- Introduction to breast reconstruction – Dr Sun
- Breast reconstruction from an oncologic perspective – Dr Austin
- Options for breast reconstruction – implants and tissue options – Dr Grace, Dr Harris, Dr Sun
- Patient testimonials
WHO IS INVITED:
Women considering post-mastectomy or post-lumpectomy breast reconstruction and support person(s), male or female.
Healthcare professionals that work with women affected by breast cancer.
With any questions related to this event, please contact:
Alycia Costin, email@example.com
If you registered and are unable to attend, please inform the event organizer listed above.
*Please note, all those interested in attending the event must register individually.