Humor is an essential tool to help us to cope with tough situations! Laughter through adversity can give us some strength and helps us to feel more in control.
Some studies found that a good laugh can boost dopamine levels in our brain and possibly bolster our immune systems.
While we need to take COVID-19 very seriously, and follow the recommended guidelines, we also need to laugh. Here are some cheesy jokes on the virus that we found online.
- My husband purchased a world map and then gave me a dart and said, “Throw this and wherever it lands—that’s where I’m taking you when this pandemic ends.” Turns out, we’re spending two weeks behind the fridge.
- The World Health Organization announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
- Since we’re all in quarantine I guess we’ll be making only inside jokes from now on.
- Day 121 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”
- What’s the best way to avoid touching your face? A glass of wine in each hand.
- Yeah, I have plans tonight. I’ll probably hit the living room around 8 or 9.
- What types of jokes are allowed during quarantine? Inside jokes!
- The grocery stores in France look like tornadoes hit them. All that’s left is de Brie.