By: Prairie Wear
Type of Compression
- High to Medium Compression with increased cup support
- High support index
- Medium coverage with high support for active days, sports and high impact exercise.
Snug but comfy fit, designed to support your body in all movement with 360 zoned, mapped compression.
- High Compression – 360 zoned, mapped compression with six individual zones of support and extra cup compression.
- Easy to adjust slide on band and padded, adjustable straps for best fit and support.
- Antibacterial, moisture-wicking, latex free & wire-free
- Scoop neckline and keyhole back for less coverage but more compression than the HuggerVIDA.
- Pocketed and dual layered.
- Easy on, easy off with front locking zip.
- Certified skin safe – Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified.
High Impact activity: Running, sports, gym, riding, yoga and more 🙂
Active Days: Strong support when you are going to be active in your day to work schedule.
Daily wear without need to wash in between – seriously! Wear it to the gym and straight to work – it is moisture-wicking and antibacterial so it will dry while you wear it & smell fresh 🙂